Why Malaysia ?!
- Affordable accommodation expenses.
- Affordable college fees.
- Accredited by the signatories of Washington's Agreement 1989, Australia, Canada, China, Taiwan, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Russia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey, Sri Lanka.
- Could be accredited from the Higher Council of Universities in Egypt .
Required subjects for IGCSE students:
- Engineering/computer science: 5 O'levels (math, chemistry or physics and any other two subjects) grade C and above.
- For Medicine/Pharmacy/Dentistry: 5 O'levels (math, chemistry,physics, Biology and any other subjects) grade B and above.
- Business: Any 5 O'levels (math, chemistry or physics and any other two subjects) grade C and above.
- You may skip the foundation year if you have: 3 A level and 5 O level.
Tuition Fees Structure:
First Year (Foundation year) = 40,000 EGP for all majors
|Major College||No. of Years||Fees per Year|
|Engineering||4||Start from 26,500 EGP|
|Business||3||Around 40,000 EGP|
|Computer Scince||3||40,000 EGP|
How does it work ?!
1) Prepare the required documents.
2) Scan all the required documents and send it to us via email.
3) Wait for 1 week as a maximum till you receive your offer letter.
4) Follow the university offer letter.
5) Wait for 5 weeks till you receive your VISA approval letter.
6) Get your visa from the Malaysian embassy.
7) Get ready to travel to Malaysia !